just bought a kimber 1911 custom II yesterday, can someone tell me how to embed a picture so i can share? :)

also does anyone recommend any upgrades or leaving it stock.. (sorry only have a 2.0 mp camera on my blackberry haha)

kimber.jpg

Very Nice Selection... The upgrades you can make to the 1911 are ENDLESS...

Grips are always a nice choice to add a personal touch

Bobtailing the frame is a bad ass upgrade

Extra Mags for LOTS of shooting

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

sweet pistol i want.......

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

just bought a kimber 1911 custom II yesterday, can someone tell me how to embed a picture so i can share? :)

also does anyone recommend any upgrades or leaving it stock.. (sorry only have a 2.0 mp camera on my blackberry haha)

kimber.jpg

those are a great choice. i had 2, both bought new. paid $675 for the first one, and $725 for the second one. they were well worth the money, i just HATE series 80 pistols though.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

why do you hate them?

its all that series 80 firing pin safety bullshit. both of the ones i had (and actually every kimber ive ever had, which is almost 20) the timing was off on the firing pin block, which in a defense situation can get you killed. i found it best to replace the firing pin with a series 70 firing pin, which bypasses the firing pin block.

Owner of BigAss Ports

why do you hate them?

its all that series 80 firing pin safety bullshit. both of the ones i had (and actually every kimber ive ever had, which is almost 20) the timing was off on the firing pin block, which in a defense situation can get you killed. i found it best to replace the firing pin with a series 70 firing pin, which bypasses the firing pin block.

Best thing you can do is listen to Hugh... This fool is a damn 1911 guru he knows just bout all you could about this platform and he WONT steer you wrong

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

why do you hate them?

Best thing you can do is listen to Hugh... This fool is a damn 1911 guru he knows just bout all you could about this platform and he WONT steer you wrong

cup em bobby........ lol

n8 is gonna die laughing at that one...... hahahahah

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived