'99 Cavalier "Bare Box Build" lol

Thanks dude, its my favorite addition because I know it won't move or rattle ever again lol. Lock washers work wonders lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks brochacho!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

7.05 cubes

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

• 2 weeks later...

Will upload another video tomorrow, involves a ziplock bag and a window. But more importantly, I have a DC 3.5k on the way for the rebuild, suggestions for new subs? I would prefer to stick with DC but any company can be on the table. Would like to keep it in the trunk but a wall is also on the drawing board lol thoughts, comments, concerns?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

i drive a '00 cavalier...looks exactly the same as urs on the inside (as far as stock) 4 door, white, 2.2, same placement for the third brake light lol badass Cavi! im looking for some new parts too, cept i cant do headlights :P tuned in to see more of this Cavi :)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

i drive a '00 cavalier...looks exactly the same as urs on the inside (as far as stock) 4 door, white, 2.2, same placement for the third brake light lol badass Cavi! im looking for some new parts too, cept i cant do headlights :P tuned in to see more of this Cavi :)

Thanks dude, it works for me lol. The third brake light is rattling like crazy so that'll have to get taken care of at some point lol. The headlights were kind of because i thought one was broken, turned out i was missing a mounting bracket lol oh well, they look better anyways. are you going to put a system in yours?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived