For sale!!!Crazy cheap look!!!! 1500rms@ 1ohm and 120x6 @4ohm

*edit* have been testing all the amps, clamping good power, running them at crazy loads, running down to low voltage and getting them hot.

Every amp is doing great, in and out of protect instead of burning. Really pleased with all of them so they are getting a pass from me.

So i figured i would start the sale.

Either james or myself can take orders

I will have n8 open up my pm box asap.

I will also get the HA line pricing up soon.

Thanks

I have seen lots of posts about people looking for good power by a good brand sold by someone they can trust.

I have went out of my way to find some great imo amps that do good power out of a nice layout board at a price that just make sense.

So 1500@ 1ohm 14.4v

I clamped this today and got 1110watts clean at 13v

Also have a 120x 2ch @4ohm class a/b for dirt cheap.

These amps were off the shelf p.r.c

But then changes were made in house by a good friend of mine "larry frederick". Larry is known as the god father of the amplifier. OG from old PG days. Has forgotten more about amps than ill ever know. Helped design and imply some of the most gangster amps evarr.

I doubted the power at the price so i called larry and he said it is actually a decent amp. So i ordered some that way i could clamp them and see real world testing.

All amps include bass knob bnib

I know its an older design, but i think they look good (better than most cheap stuff now days)

There is a 1yr repair warr offered by my dist. Good guy and hes even a regular on this site.

So.

Concept HPN line

Hpn 1500

Hpn 2120

Hpn 5700

Hpn 270

Hpn 500

I did pick up some of the ha and hd amps but they look big and bulky imo.

They are cheaper though, just not something i really want to get into.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_24721_Concept_HPN-1500.aspx

My price would be 200 shipped in conus

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_24726_Concept_HPN-5700.aspx

Rays price 200 shipped in conus

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_24722_Concept_HPN-500.aspx

Rays price 130 shipped in conus

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_24724_Concept_HPN-2120.aspx

Rays crazy price 130 shipped

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_24725_Concept_HPN-270.aspx

Rays price 105 shipped

No i cant get any 4ch's or the big dog 3000 watt amp.

Just what i posted.

Can also get ha and hd stuff if your really interested but i just really like the hpn line.

So.........

You asked about real/good/ cheap power and here it is.

Think you might be interested please respond in the thread.

If you like something please respond here, if enough intrest i will open up my pm box again and start taking orders.

I can tell you that all of us at AI are happy with the dollar per watt we are seeing.

No bullshit

Just tired of seeing people buy that piece of shit onyx for 180.00

Lol

So, whos down?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

damn the onyx is no bueno!? looks like i might have to open the wallet again...

how bad is the onyx tho?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Is the HPN-500 rated 500 at 2 or 1 ohms? That's a hella good price and a nice upgrade to feed the 15...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Can save you 10 ship per amp

The hpn500 is a class A/B amp.

500@2ohm

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The onyx didnt hang wired low and did 1250 full clip at 13.6

I have personally wired the 1500 at 1/4ohm for burp testing.

Had the 500 wired at .5

It would go into protect at clip but come right out of it.

We tried to blow them up.

Not a dead one yet. Lol

title says 120x6 @ 4 ohm but i dont see a link for that amp ??? am i missing something or is it a type-o

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Be here monday.

120x6 is 3-2ch's.

I see what i did there. ... Sneaky sneaky

Well played sir... and are these strapable? meaning sub amps

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived