what impedance are the type rs? and how do you have em wired

They are bridged at 4 ohms with 1400 watts rms total.

Sorry for all the posts, trying to get all the criticism out lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

yea 19 here too and we rocking DD lets go. Just get a couple jobs and youll be pulling in the doe! But looking good man. I started with 2 10 inch alpine type rs as well. i have a video in my build log if your interested. put up 140.6 with 2 of them 10s. Have fun with it and if you have questions post em up! :djparty: Bump hard!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

yea 19 here too and we rocking DD lets go. Just get a couple jobs and youll be pulling in the doe! But looking good man. I started with 2 10 inch alpine type rs as well. i have a video in my build log if your interested. put up 140.6 with 2 of them 10s. Have fun with it and if you have questions post em up! :djparty: Bump hard!!

Mine are 12'' and your 10's bumped 140.6? That's awesome, I need one of those meters to see what mine are pushing. lol. And i'm bout to get my second job! so it is GO TIME. Thanks man.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

i highly recommend re routing that power wire... but 19 dont mean anything around here, i just turned 20 4 days ago and have the system and build in my sig when i was 19, been in there the last 8 months, there was a 16yo round here not long ago with a badass wall, maybe he was 17 but age dont matter when it comes to it!

decent build none the less, cool lookin box too

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

i highly recommend re routing that power wire... but 19 dont mean anything around here, i just turned 20 4 days ago and have the system and build in my sig when i was 19, been in there the last 8 months, there was a 16yo round here not long ago with a badass wall, maybe he was 17 but age dont matter when it comes to it!

decent build none the less, cool lookin box too

Yeah I know, I need to get to that. I just need to take more time to find a hole for a 0 gauge wire, or a spot to make a hole for it lol. I'll get there man. And you are on to something haha.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

looks good so far. but being 19 is no excuse for not being able to get things.

im 19 myself and have been doing audio for 3 years. you just have to want it

True that. Hard work and determination is all ot takes.

And that's what I have, that's why I'm getting a second job lol. I GOT THAT BASS FEVER! I swear. haha.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

It appears the power cable isn't actually connected to the battery, it looks like its connected to the input to the fuse box? Please connect it to the battery...

Also, I'm a bit worried about the mess of wires and strands at the input of the amp... not sure whats going on there.

It appears the power cable isn't actually connected to the battery, it looks like its connected to the input to the fuse box? Please connect it to the battery...

Also, I'm a bit worried about the mess of wires and strands at the input of the amp... not sure whats going on there.

It is connected to a post. Which I found out is completely stable. And the mess of wires is just because they are longer than anticipated. Which is no hassle. Thanks for the input. I'll get around to that soon.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Thanks for the likes by everybody, I'm hoping to get some AQ's or something like that.

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

RMS Power Rating

Archived