Amart88 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I have finally decided to upgrade my mids and highs from factory. I'm looking for opinions on a good setup? I never installed many mids/highs before therefore I want something that can get loud and sound good as I got 2 btls right now and the drown out the lyrics. I was looking on audiosavings but brand wise I'm not sure which direction to go. I dont want to break the bank or have somthing like horns murdering my ears so any advice on a good speaker/tweeter/amp combo is great, Thanks. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Keith77 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 First quest that needs be asked is what is your budget Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Kyblack76 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 First quest that needs be asked is what is your budget This and what vehicle? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Amart88 Posted March 22, 2012 Author Report Posted March 22, 2012 First quest that needs be asked is what is your budget This and what vehicle? vehicle is a 2006 Pontiac g5 pursuit. (cobalt). My budget? well... 200-400? I already have it walled off with 2 btls big 3 and all that good stuff so. Wont need any 6x9's just door speakers and tweets. With appropriate amp. Nothing TOO drastic My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Keith77 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 I just got me 6.5's and a set of tweets. These fall into your price Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Amart88 Posted March 22, 2012 Author Report Posted March 22, 2012 I just got me 6.5's and a set of tweets. These fall into your price Damn! those sound really clean. I will definitly take a look at them. Thanks My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Kyblack76 Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 http://hybrid-audio.com/products.html SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.