Second Skin Audio

Which box could be better?

Not really much else you can do to it..... Just make sure all your cuts are straight and everything lines up....... 45's in the corners, which you already got. Only thing for you to decide on is using birch or MDF. Either one is fine really. I'm using MDF with no problems.

Yeah, I was going to use MDF as well...but by taking out my 3 10s in my trunk, I'm hoping it'll eliminate some of the weight issues. So I may go with some birchwood, depending on the price range on them.

Also I was referring to like adding glass to the box or similar stuff like how I've seen some of the members on here doing it. (there was a thread on here about what will increase your dBs, but I can't find it.)

i personally like numero dos. less complicated

Yeah I know what you're saying. Less work...but not as good sounding as the first.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Numero one isn't that complicated either. Just gotta make sure that the port width is cut in half along the back area. Everything else is easy cheesy. And it looks symmetrical :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Fecupe made that thread. If I wasn't on mobile, I'd find it for you lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I still prefer number two. just personal preference. takes less wood also. better if you're tight on space

also, unless you compete i think the difference would be minuscule lol

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I like the first one personally..

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

My ear-o-meter says I'm pushing 200+ DB's though lol

I did notice a difference though switching from number 2 to number 1. I think it might have just been the fact that I took my time with it and I had minimal imp. rise. Wired down to .5 ohm, clamped at just under 1 ohm with rise. My first box was a rush job and I was around 1.75 ohm with rise.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Oh lol CVX, I though you said you like number 2 idea.

Fecupe made that thread. If I wasn't on mobile, I'd find it for you lol.

Okay, I'm going to look for that thread right now because I'm going to be cleaning out my car soon and install the dynomat I will be getting soon.

My ear-o-meter says I'm pushing 200+ DB's though lol

I did notice a difference though switching from number 2 to number 1. I think it might have just been the fact that I took my time with it and I had minimal imp. rise. Wired down to .5 ohm, clamped at just under 1 ohm with rise. My first box was a rush job and I was around 1.75 ohm with rise.

yeah, I'm going to be running my subs at 2 ohms on a brutus 2400.1D amplifer

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

edited lol. but yeah personal preference. you don't have to agree with me.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I just built the L port box for 2 12" Orion's and it sounds great I have 600 watts powering it and I am rockin. I went to my local audio store to show it off, because the owner has 4 DD9512's. he showed off my system to his remote start installer guy, like "listen to this it's only 600watts".SO I would say the 2nd one...

R.I.P...99'Dodge Grand Caravan

03 Lancer Oz

Big 3

HU-JVC KD-530

RCA's-rockerfosgate

41/2 inch Infinity mids

Subs-(12's)2 Orion xtr124

Amp-Coustic600se

battery-2 x stock, 1x Shuriken SK-BT20

Box-L-ported 3.562cubes@35Hz

miscellaneous-stinger volt-meter, gain nob, (coming soon bass pro,eq,line drive)

I dont have flex yet but damn I sound good,(coming soon....flex)

Check out my HHR install

Everything I install or build here:http://s1160.photobu...s/q485/MrBfree/

Also video's of my Car with the new box.http://www.youtube.c...lentGyge/videos