LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

define done lol. honestly are any of us ever really done?

i figured it was done with real life problems but was able to get few things for it this year as everyone seen, its a very slow build, i add stuff when i can afford to and till them i work my butt off till i can afford more lol

Well sweet, no just not having good luck lately lol.

ok went to store for dinner since i'm having trouble sleeping today. figured since i already put old h/u in wife's new van, so been riding with no music at all anyways figured grab the new h/u put in passenger seat for the short ride. soooooo was killin the lows as always but looked back to watch my twins getting down, well one was going hard and the other well lets just say he was the slow kid with a limp.

Coil #1 on the slow kid with a limp sub.

P1020041_zps34c5524d.jpg

Coil #2 :( another one bits the dust...... not bad for what i put them thru and how long i've had them.

P1020040_zps4422462f.jpg

Uh oh that has a blown coil

Sadly you are right. don't know how long its been like this, or when it happened, honestly if i wouldn't have looked back i wouldn't have never guessed, must have been gone for a bit since to me didn't sound any different and was still getting good steering wheel and dash flex along with everything else flexing lol. figure i'll temporarily hook up the need deck and rca's tomorrow and but the gimp sub back in and have one last good beating on them and take video that way if i blow anything else lol *knock on wood* at least i'll have some video of it. that and people will get to see the cavy flexing off 1 and a half 10's lol.

any this is why i say its a slow build, i don't have good luck it seems and with 2 very little kids and wife a stay at home mom, doesn't leave a lot of extra room for my hobby

well hate to say it but no video today, snowed more early this morning and after being up all yesterday and working all night, lol i just not up for messing around outside in the cold.

i did stop and get me new tensioner, a new 3/4" smaller belt just in case tensioner doesn't take up the slack. so hoping if weather is right should be in the 40's this weekend going to try and get the belt problem taken care of, after that i'll put the gimp 10 back in and do little video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IYUbb3x1vg

sorry this build isn't going that great, but i can say i'm doing it all myself and honestly i'm having fun for the most part so

i want to fiberglass the dash up this spring/summer and with one of the 10's being messed up now, just adds little more time to the finally out come.

i have planned out in my head something some what BIG for this but still don't want to give out deals as i don't know how our money goes month to month.

anyways thanks for all the comments so far i do enjoy seeing them

thanks

Jon LordArcane

ok as you know both atls are in got new belt that fits almost perfect. wired up the mechman with so 4/0 welding cable till i can totally redo the engine bay will all stinger hpm wire. like the blue black theme going to try and stick with it. changes great no voltage drop at what i'm going to call full tilt as i don't want to blow anything else up just yet lol. 15.1-15.2 whole drive to work with playing the 10's kinda hard here and there along the ride. so yeah so far so good got rid of my nasty voltage drop, light dimming heating going down in speed, was sucking it from 15.1-15.2 down to 12.4-11.9 when the bass hit before. i'm more than pleased just have to wire it up all pretty like now and then i can move on to the next part, at least till i get a 2nd mechman :)

build going to start to get slow again as i need to save check to check for the wires and all the extra's

edit: also got to look into machine shop see what it would cost to have some alt brackets made, will look alot nicer and prolly be stronger.

Archived