Vrollin's Holden Crunch VE SSV Ute (Pontiac G8 Pick-up/Truck)

Ok some shitty quality pics of it all together, Im really not happy with the top panel and its hideous join behind the drivers seat and a retarded decision to not continue the carpet over the top of the sub boxes has come back to bite me on the arse so I have to rectify that and think of how to do the top panels better. Will be the same design almost just need to think of a way to either do it in one piece or a way it can be put in with a fold in it with out a join in the carpet.....

549224_10150924707673438_749228437_12919469_1071926732_n.jpg

526578_10150924707033438_749228437_12919465_1864970500_n.jpg

Can also just see in the pics where I had to make a cut in the carpet while trimming the amp fascia as I couldn't simply just lay the carpet over and push it down into it, if I knew it was going to have to happen I would have trimmed it by starting at the bottom and making the cut at the top where it points down and wouldnt have been as big. Not to sure how to fix that one....

super clean install...and those are badass "trucks"

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Nice car

Nice install !

You got some good skills !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Love to see Aussies on here. BTW, that ute is pure sex. :drink40:

If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!!

Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you.

Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson.

Build: A Secret!

what the hell...why cant they release cool cars like that here?? thats actually pretty damn cool..

my girl owned a g8 before we traded it in on a newer g6 gt.. ( the g8 was wayyy to much car for a lady and she hated driving stick)..

and sick choice on the audioz too

Cheers again for the comments guys :) The utes seem to be a massive hit in the states, I dont think GM quite understands how well they would have went to export them to the US, we have the GFC to blame for that :(

I really want a processor in this thing, however... I am toying with the idea of running a multimedia head unit, mounting it somewhere out of the way, and remote mounting the face plate via cat5 etc to somewhere on the dash. Or multimedia unit with video output to a small lcd mounted somewhere and custom moulding the units remote into the centre console and extending the IR led to the source unit....

Archived