XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 or when you meet a girl.. and she tells you it is her first time.. and it not... THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF, and i find annoying!!! j/k IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Derrick824 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 I hate when someone asks questions or talks in general about building a setup that they have absolutely no intentions of actually doing. Like the kid that wants to know the best way to put 4 15" BTLs in the trunk of his Civic or the guy that swears he doing 6-8 18s in his Suburban yet doesn't even own a Suburban and couldn't afford one BTL let alone 6 or the amps to power them or the electrical to power the amps. I hate the guy that cuts corners when building his system then wonders why his shit ain't loud. Don't be surprised that your system sounds weak when you substitute particle board instead of MDF or 4awg instead of 0awg.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 I LIKE CORNBREAD...WHO ELSE LIKES CORNBREAD?? MmmmmmmMmm Corn bread... I like making corn bread, and adding real corn in it to make it even better, with lots of butter I hate it when people IM you using info from your profile, ask you questions, and then like I have heard other times in here , say your wrong, or dont believe what you say, or wont take advice you give them that WILL benifit them, then you see them do the opposite here on the forums, and end up lookin dumb- Happend with a few different people here, atleast 5-6 people I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 I LIKE CORNBREAD...WHO ELSE LIKES CORNBREAD?? MmmmmmmMmm Corn bread... I like making corn bread, and adding real corn in it to make it even better, with lots of butter I hate it when people IM you using info from your profile, ask you questions, and then like I have heard other times in here , say your wrong, or dont believe what you say, or wont take advice you give them that WILL benifit them, then you see them do the opposite here on the forums, and end up lookin dumb- Happend with a few different people here, atleast 5-6 people I love cornbread we already had that discussion now i am gonna hit you up on your messenger and bug the shit out of you jus playin.. you live too close to me.. there is a good chance we will eventully cross paths and i dont wanna get thumped hahahahah IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
BassJunkie Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 I hate when someone asks questions or talks in general about building a setup that they have absolutely no intentions of actually doing. Like the kid that wants to know the best way to put 4 15" BTLs in the trunk of his Civic or the guy that swears he doing 6-8 18s in his Suburban yet doesn't even own a Suburban and couldn't afford one BTL let alone 6 or the amps to power them or the electrical to power the amps. I hate the guy that cuts corners when building his system then wonders why his shit ain't loud. Don't be surprised that your system sounds weak when you substitute particle board instead of MDF or 4awg instead of 0awg. Alpine? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Alpine? NO Dropping names... as noted on page 1.. the reason we can have this discussion, is by not posting names with the annoying things they do.. And BTW, i am bill johnsons #1 internet fan.. i wrote a song about it.. just like eminem did with stan... I have all his videos and his pictures on my desktop... j/k but i do have some his videos though.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
datbenz Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 its annoying when my favourite thread hasnt been updated its annoying when people post vids taken by a $10 phone and they always bump jeezy teh hypnotyze its annoying when people say they started a new build but no fuggin pics
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 its annoying when my favourite thread hasnt been updated its annoying when people post vids taken by a $10 phone and they always bump jeezy teh hypnotyze its annoying when people say they started a new build but no fuggin pics i personally dont care if they take pics with a phone or camera as long as they turn out... if they are shitty pics.. thats different IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 X2 on a "build thread" w/ zero pics. Like dude-I build sh*t all the time, but I damn sure aint gettin folks' hopes up on a "build" till I have something worth looking at. Besides, we all know posting a thread in general w/ out pics is equal to posting a blank page.... AKA FOLKS DO NOT READ IN BETWEEN THE PICS! (here's my other rant) I know Steve feels me on this one w/ all the ish from the Hoopty thread... MORE than half the folks skimming a thread either CAN'T read at all (why? how? why are you here?) or are just too damn lazy to read (I hate you) and start asking things you answered on the 1st page. I consider myself pretty patient and I still think the "benefit" of me educating some lazy ass outweighs my annoyance at them being so lazy-so I will generally just link them back to page one w/ a "maybe you should get hooked on phonics?" reminder, or just quote myself saying the answer from page one... but man that gets really old. Like all the "clutter" on the hoopty thread is from folks with nothing better to do than surf that thread and the builds here , YET they think "they are too busy" to actually read between the pretty pics. That makes me wanna write a novel and post 2 pics or none @ all. "yea, that'll learn em". end rant. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
NordicDude Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 The thing i hate the most about ANY forum is this: When pepole think they are to good/important to post on another guys topic! Lets say a newbie (i call everyone that is new to anything newbies, just the way i am) starts a new topic about his first car and just baught some xpold 12"`s that he just put in, and nobody even bothers to give him pointers cuz he dosent use brans like RF/RE/FI etc. and he has a pre-fab box! WHY THE HELL, dosent anyone bother posting and giving pointers (i know im stepping on someones toes, i meen the guys that actually bother to post and be as helpfull as they can fucking be) So some of you need to stop beeing such a stuck up fool and start helping pepole here who actually could need some pointers! As for me i have allways gotten help on norwegian forums (Pepole like Anders Fleischer who has been EMMA champion MANY times has the time to help me) That is all! Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.