Sundown Audio

I'm planning on getting two of the sa8 v2's when I get some extra cash and was wondering if the saz1500d would be a good source of power to them? And also I was wondering what the ideal ported enclosure would be for them? I have an 03 ford explorer with third row seating not a whole lot of room about 10" tall x 10" deep and just over three feet across the back. Hoping to keep them behind the third row. Any suggestions?

The saz1500d will be more than enough for pair of SA8's.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright man I heard v2 are the same to the first ones I have too on a 33hrzbox go on my page and look up my first topic and I have a draw out of a box that u can get it has the dimension and the pic n everything

Alright man I heard v2 are the same to the first ones I have too on a 33hrzbox go on my page and look up my first topic and I have a draw out of a box that u can get it has the dimension and the pic n everything

That's pretty crazy since I was just asking abut a box for my old power reference 12 the other day and the same guy designed a box and gave me the specs also he seems to know his stuff and is nice enough to lay it out and everything.