Budget Build $500 in a single cab Recommendations Please!

HunterJohnson

Now is it a jl w1 or a w7? If its a w7 u will need a mono block...if its a w1 yeah u can run the 4ch and bridge the rear channels....and yeah the focal access is a gd starting point but I personally like the polyglass line and above....I think it was sonic electronic had the access for 139.99 shipped,if that's what your wanting and as for the mtx 280, that was a good starter amp back in the day,the mtx 4320 was also a good 4 channel amp and the mtx 225ho....all good amps...nice truck by the way...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

For the amp: A decent 5 channel would be a Jensen power 5500 if you can find one

lol its a W1 I'm thinking of just using my hifonics 40.4 using two speakers on the focal access and then bridge the other two openings.

No need for a 5 channel as the w1 only need 150rms. not looking for any loud bass only to fill.

That is primer. paints going to be another 10G's for a 2 maybe 3 step paint job so it'll be a while before that happens.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yes sir...exactly what I'm saying if your not looking to spend alot...look at sonic and audiosavings sites,there are reasonable 4ch. Apps on there for 100+ and free shipping....and run the whole system off whatever amp you choose....

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Not a fan of the paint but that's my opinion. Other than that it looks awesome. Maybe look for a nice 5 channel amp? Kill two birds with one stone?..like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihL2_v1ALyQ

...oh, I mean

http://www.crutchfield.com/g_347150/5-channel-Amplifiers.html?tp=35808

:pardon:

That's primer, haven't you seem that color primer. Its clearly almost READY for paint

Alright smartass, I was speaking my opinion, I don't care what stage is in, if I knew it was just a primer, I would still say "i dont like that color. Go fuck yourself, kthx.

Yes sir...exactly what I'm saying if your not looking to spend alot...look at sonic and audiosavings sites,there are reasonable 4ch. Apps on there for 100+ and free shipping....and run the whole system off whatever amp you choose....

I was merely making the suggestion. :shrug:

POTATO!

If not a 5 channel, if you already have a 4 channel I have a Massive Audio Blade 1000 500w rms @ 1 ohm I am selling its literally thin as hell and can be mounted just about anywhere very very small amp might work for what you looking to do pm me if interested. If not that I would look at the RF PBR amps they also have very small footprints.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived