Luckily I got outside and there was no one there.

i have no gun but went out there and there was nothing

Honest thought: I wonder why they DID go off in those scenarios though. Kinda strange, unless the sensors are just really sensitive or something

It was extremely windy last night. Probably 30 35 mph gusts. It was sitting directly in a full value wind so it probably just caught a good gust and that was that. There are no tamper marks thats all I know. If someone gets in. There ears will probably bleed. Ive set off the alarm with me in it and it made me disoriented. Factor in the adrenaline and everything else that heightens your senses and you stand no chance.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They have to be pretty good to bumrush me near my front door. I can see the front door from my bedroom and the closest place to hide is around the corner. If you can cover that before catching one in the face well you are the better man and deserved it.

Rebel. Ive spent a lot of time versing myself in the fire arm laws. If I pull the trigger Im 110 percent certain I can identify it. I know the repurcussions of a negligent discharge and if i in fact have to pull the trigger on someone know what it means to me.

Not to mention that I had the 10mm last night and it would wake the whole block up.

I figured you would have known. Was just making a funny lol.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

My wife wakes me up at 1:30-2:00 last night because she thought a rock hit the bedroom window last night. Let the dog in the back and guard the back door, if he goes apesh!t, start killing. Luckily enough the mutt drained on my bushes and came back.

Nothing like clearing rooms in the dark to get your heart beating.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I actually did go pick up a new flashlight today. It stays hidden from my wife who likes to leave them on and kill batteries.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Haha nice. I had the window in my truck broken, touch screen and ipod jacked. I guess as long as you don't try to open the door the stock alarm doesn't go off because no one heard a thing. Alarm fail for me. What kind of alarm do you have? I ask because at least I know it works. :D

Hope you picked up a nice aluminum cast d-cell kind...always makes for a great billy club too, lol.

I perfer 200 grain hornadys. Billy club range is too late. for them

Haha nice. I had the window in my truck broken, touch screen and ipod jacked. I guess as long as you don't try to open the door the stock alarm doesn't go off because no one heard a thing. Alarm fail for me. What kind of alarm do you have? I ask because at least I know it works. :D

Its a viper 5901 and some stuff. Its only as good as its install.

you know what the wify was about... the kiddo and not having daddy locked up. remember my situation

:ninja:

castle doctrine has been extended to your vehicle in pa.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Hope you picked up a nice aluminum cast d-cell kind...always makes for a great billy club too, lol.

I perfer 200 grain hornadys. Billy club range is too late. for them

Its a viper 5901 and some stuff. Its only as good as its install.

you know what the wify was about... the kiddo and not having daddy locked up. remember my situation

castle doctrine has been extended to your vehicle in pa.

:jon:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL