Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah, I was pretty mad I didn't get the chance to make it to SBN, but its all good. Cody I appreciate the kind words, it's a lot more violent than you remember it. I'm still not finished with it.

Never Done!!!!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Alpine W505 4-DC Audio 3.5k 2-DC Audio 175.4 8-DC Audio 4XL 15's 6-Diamond Audio Hex s600 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex s500 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex D342 comps(waiting for install for A-pillars) 8-Diamond Audio D3 Coaxials 2-XS Power d3400 (front) 8-XS Power d1200 (back) 1-Mechman 250a alt Rebuild in progress...

Posted

Vic, That thing is looking mighty clean! Don't worry I will be down for some demos :captain:

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

Posted (edited)

I only seen 6 subs. going to have to look at the video again.

edit. never mind 6 are inverted and the other 2 are normal in the bottom corner of each side. Looks sweet. keep up the good work. and love the blue baskets.

Edited by 77-AUDIO

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...