Sonic Electronix

Went to get some food, and when I came back to my car and turned it on, the music was full of static and sounded all distorted and shit. Didn't sound like alt whine at all, so the first thing I tried was unplugging my IPOD. Plugged it back in and the music is fine. Think its the IPOD, or the head unit, that fucked up?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

No definite way to tell, but I just think it was a bad signal coming from the Ipod. How is it hooked to the h/u? AUX cable or USB?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

IMO too early to tell..

i know ive had TONS of issues with my itouch 2nd gen and reconnecting/failing to reconnect until i restarted my car in a very specific order.. (resetting itouch, turning car off, plugging in, turning car on)

i would say the ipod.. change out the cord and see if it persists. (cords fail quite often)

you have pretty much a brand new head unit from what i can remember.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Is it the same I-pod you have been using and if so I take it that its never done it before?

Same IPOD i've had for the past 3years or so, with never an issue. This is the first time I've heard that kind of distortion, luckily it was at a low level.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

USB sometimes has an error fully connecting with some ipods, in your case since you unplug it and plug it back in, and everything is fine.. the solution is quite simple.

ipod/ipod cord.

now if you experience this while listening to the radio, or a CD.. then its time to troubleshoot.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I'm gonna go with the USB connection then. Take the cord off and clean out or blow out both ends of the cord, and do the same with the connector on the bottom of the Ipod. Worth a shot.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg