Livin: you're too much of a pussy and so is your car, I don't think a 15 anything would work :P

Grim: I didn't know you smoked hookahs :)

Yes grim made the primary design and I tweaked it from there.

what he means to say is without me this build woulda been worse then a 2 dollar trick on valentines day at space camp

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm going to do since mids and highs next. Looking at about $450 for a 40 sq. ft. pack of damplifier and then need a 4 channel amp and 2 sets of 6.5 components. Was thinking maybe an MB Quart 80.4, no ideas on speakers though. Let me know if you think of any that'll work.

jump in chat with us when you get a chance

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

oh and idk where your gonna find the zrs6.5's havent seen those in a minute the cwmkit6.5 looks pretty beastly for a budget and all the reviews put it up high so you might want to look into those ram has them for 80ish bucks a pop

oh and idk where your gonna find the zrs6.5's havent seen those in a minute the cwmkit6.5 looks pretty beastly for a budget and all the reviews put it up high so you might want to look into those ram has them for 80ish bucks a pop

That's the set. Can't go in chat, hillbilly ass Chattanooga airport has either no wifi or shitty wifi lol. Getting ready to go through security to fly back to MI.

Archived