Is my new Ctek 7002 working properly?

Last night I put the Ctek 7002 charger on my XS D2400 in snow flake / agm mode and it charged at 14.5V, this morning I checked it with my DMM and it read 13.5V. I tooked it off the charger and 3 hrs later, went to recheck my battery and it only read 12.6V.

How come the battery is not fully charged? Isn't it suppose to be from 12.8-13.1 for a full charge (According to XS Power Site)? Did I not put it on the charger long enough?

I'll throw my charger on the XP3000 tomorrow to see if there is a defect with the charger itself

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

What charge state did you let it reach on the charger? The final stage?

It went to the final stage (there are 4 stages)

Thats weird I got the same charger and I charge two kinetiks at the same time over night and theyll rest around 13.0, how long have u had your batterries?

This is a Brand New battery that I got from Audio Savings. No more then a month old.

On the charger did it say it was fully charged?

After the 4th stage there's a thing that says "Supply" and below that another one that says "Recond"

Neither Supply or Recond is lit though.

Is the green dot suppose to go to "Supply" once it's charged or will it remain on the 4th stage with the picture of a full battery if it's charged?

It's been on the charger now for the past 3 hours and the green dot is on the 4th stage with a voltage of 13.5 with the charger connected.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I also just got my ctek 7002 this week. I have not let it full charge my bank just had it on for maybe an hour to see where I was at, 3rd light. Im charging a d3400 and a stock under the hood and 2 xp3000 in back. Im a charge tomarrow but I dont gave a dmm to check where they rest or the charge rate. Are they expensive? Can a cheap one from wallmart? Im conserened now.

I also just got my ctek 7002 this week. I have not let it full charge my bank just had it on for maybe an hour to see where I was at, 3rd light. Im charging a d3400 and a stock under the hood and 2 xp3000 in back. Im a charge tomarrow but I dont gave a dmm to check where they rest or the charge rate. Are they expensive? Can a cheap one from wallmart? Im conserened now.

You can get a DMM for ~15.00

It sounds to me like your charger is working as it should, I would contact XS about how to test the battery to see if it is good or if the carrier decided to play soccer with your package.

I just went out and unplugged the charger. I'll check the voltage again in 1 hour and see if it goes down to 12.6.