Sonic Electronix

I'm looking at running a dd 9512I off off a dd m4, I will take it easy for daily, but plan on running a different box tuned for single tones in competition, my question is, do you think this sub will handle this amp ok for single hz burps?

That's a very well worded question with an extremely complicated answer.

What the sub can handle daily will depend on box, music played, electrical load vs electrical reserve and charge, your idea of daily listening levels, your intelligence level with running higher volumes, etc, etc.

In short, if you have to ask, you probably shouldnt.

I'm looking at running a dd 9512I off off a dd m4, I will take it easy for daily, but plan on running a different box tuned for single tones in competition, my question is, do you think this sub will handle this amp ok for single hz burps?

What the sub can handle daily will depend on box, music played, electrical load vs electrical reserve and charge, your idea of daily listening levels, your intelligence level with running higher volumes, etc, etc.

He said burps. ;)

It's possible to produce over 5000watts, you do know that right OP?

It should be able to handle it, but only if you know what you are doing.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

He said burps. ;)

It's possible to produce over 5000watts, you do know that right OP?

It should be able to handle it, but only if you know what you are doing.

Yeah i kinda ADD"ed off at the end of the post. But it's still good information for him to have should he think one day while driving down the road "yeah i'll just bump it full blast on this music"

i wouldn't bump daily with a 9500 over 4k rms. i hope you know enough to have an electrical system to support that monster of an amp. if you do it does well more than rated. that is if you plan on runnning it over 12 volts which i hope you would. for a burp you would be fine. Daily you are playing with a fine line. Don't clip it is my best advice! and watch it carfefully once its in. 4k IMO for that wooer daily is a lot. have you ever considered the Z series?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

I'm a long time cat audio enthusiast, i'm just finally switching , equipment. my current setup is eclipse titanium 15 on the eclipse 7232 d, this is the first will for that I've been unable to destroy, which is why I have this sub amp setup for so long, I got a certified of 144db from the trunk of a 4 door ford fusion with the stock cd plaY er, with a box that's tuned at 34 hz. that was all just for fun now I don't work 70 hours a week anymore and I'm wanting to get into doing some db competitions because I've always enjoyed doing them and now I have more time off where I can take it more seriously

XS-power1.jpg

Archived