EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

of course it is. :WTFBubble:

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

One time I hit the bass knob, and it made a bar fight break out! I guess cuz they were upset by the volume :pardon:

That's impossible, the bedliner on your car completely reduces any sound that may come out... duh.

Nah bro. The bedliners resonant frequency is 15hz. Which is what I bass race with ;) breaking all muh side windows.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

One time I hit the bass knob, and it made a bar fight break out! I guess cuz they were upset by the volume :pardon:

That's impossible, the bedliner on your car completely reduces any sound that may come out... duh.

Nah bro. The bedliners resonant frequency is 15hz. Which is what I bass race with ;) breaking all muh side windows.

How does it feel to replace all your windows daily? I mean, you must be pretty good at installing windows by now.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

What a fucking bad ass... :bowpuke:

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

What a fucking bad ass... :bowpuke:

:rofl: Gally makes a point though fuck the arguing lets take this bish to mythbusters and let them pay to test the theory lol.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Pffffft, IDK what you guys are all talking about I got one better. You know the San Andreas fault? It was caused by both Steve and Mike Hughes. They both had their systems going on either side of the state. Notice you don't see them demoing too much anymore? It's because they know that if they were to do it again, the western side of the state would slide into the ocean.

True story.

Pffffft, IDK what you guys are all talking about I got one better. You know the San Andreas fault? It was caused by both Steve and Mike Hughes. They both had their systems going on either side of the state. Notice you don't see them demoing too much anymore? It's because they know that if they were to do it again, the western side of the state would slide into the ocean.

True story.

i read it like 4 times and i didnt understand a thing...you messed the whole meaning..........

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived