EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

"** NOTE **

IF YOU HAVE A 160 DB SYSTEM THAT DID NOT BREAK WINDOWS, MAYBE TRY TUNING A LITTLE LOWER TO 28HZ LIKE FRANKY IS AND YOU WILL BE BREAKING WINDOW TRACKS AND BACK GLASS HINGES LIKE FRANKY WITH ONLY 151db... "

hmm..

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

"** NOTE **

IF YOU HAVE A 160 DB SYSTEM THAT DID NOT BREAK WINDOWS, MAYBE TRY TUNING A LITTLE LOWER TO 28HZ LIKE FRANKY IS AND YOU WILL BE BREAKING WINDOW TRACKS AND BACK GLASS HINGES LIKE FRANKY WITH ONLY 151db... "

hmm..

Here is his 160db system that you seem to be in disbelief of Sheena..........

Damn trolls sure gotten dumber..

disbelief? what lol.

way to attack me for no reason..

ive seen his van plenty of times, not in disbelief, you just read terribly wrong apparently.

techforce saying you need to have a system tuned to 28hz to break window tracks..

jeff hits 58s in the 20s......

meh if your not with me by now its w/e

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

BTW Im still waiting for you to teach me the difference between angled stripper pole reinforcement and straight up and down reinforcement.

I will be glad to teach you...

OK... look at a bridge.... the columns go straight up and down for a reason... That is the strongest position for bracing. Look at a bridge. We built stripper poles back in the day to do one thing, STOP WINDSHIELDS FROM BREAKING... Take PIPO's pole and mount it vertical instead of horizontal and he would not break that window... sorry, that is engineering 101...

If I wanted a faux stripper pole so people can say "WOW, HE IS BREAKING WINDSHIELDS AND HAS A STRIPPER POLE, HE IS BAD ASS!!" yup, I would mount it horizontally. I know people are going to say that a windshield flexes horizontally, that is an optical illusion because of the angle of the ws and roof... I am sure people will argue this, whatever... I don't have time to argue... I am too busy breaking things with systems that people say it cannot be done with...

PS-ALL HAIL SMALL PORTS :P

disbelief? what lol.

way to attack me for no reason..

ive seen his van plenty of times, not in disbelief, you just read terribly wrong apparently.

techforce saying you need to have a system tuned to 28hz to break window tracks..

jeff hits 58s in the 20s......

meh if your not with me by now its w/e

I was being facetious...

Don't usually care about this stuff but won't let someone bash Rick for no reason. He's a beyond great guy who'd go out of his way to help anyone.

Plenty of people on here have broke windshields with less the a 60. Way less. All depends on the vehicle and how weak the roof is. And again. Only standing up for Rick, it's a fucking ford exploder. Things break on them all the time an bass surely doesn't help. Don't care about the rest of the thread. Two kids manage to break a window with the radio on and got a laugh of it. I keep my opinions to myself but I'm guessing if this wasn't exo this wouldn't have blown up like this.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

is this all some sort of HUGE troll?

i thought these guys were like well respected around here (loudnlow, techforce)

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I do not feel like reading through all of this, but here is what happened... This is the second window that was knocked off its track from flexin. So technically the flexing is what caused the bottom piece that holds the window in place to come apart and the pin was hitting the glass and on a certain note the metal pin hitting the window broke the glass... IT WAS NOT FROM PRESSURE, BUT A MECHANICAL FAILURE DUE TO VIBRATIONS FROM THE BASS. You can believe it or not, frankly I do not care. But it happened and it was fucking awesome! Good TImes!

** NOTE **

IF YOU HAVE A 160 DB SYSTEM THAT DID NOT BREAK WINDOWS, MAYBE TRY TUNING A LITTLE LOWER TO 28HZ LIKE FRANKY IS AND YOU WILL BE BREAKING WINDOW TRACKS AND BACK GLASS HINGES LIKE FRANKY WITH ONLY 151db...

Pick it apart all you want, I am very happy with my system and the way it is. It is not the loudest in the world, was not intended to be. But dam! does it sound good! :)

Yeah, you just proved everyone EXCEPT the OP right.

And the people that mentioned they were hitting high number were tuned pretty damn low.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Um, I'm not the brightest here I know, but hear me out...

Most roof/windshield flex moves up AND forward, from all the flex I have seen. Most here would agree.

If you brace only towards one axis (up and down) and neglect the forward motion, how is that "better"?

Also, all the roof/windshield flex I see has the roof and windshield moving together. If you brace the roof, the windshield is flexing against a more stable roof. How in the hell is this not more likely to break a windshield?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived