EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

best thread ever lol

this one time i turned my bass up, and people died in a hospital a few miles away.

MY CARS A MURDERER!!

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

One time I hit the bass knob, and it made a bar fight break out! I guess cuz they were upset by the volume :pardon:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Let me tell you about the first ever terrorist attack..

It was April 15, 1912.

About 11.28pm estimate.

A male estimated to be 28-35 years old in his cabin 10pm requested to be given a new speaker in his room even tho they were warned about it being to loud.

At 11.03pm they replaced his speaker in his room and tried warn him about disturbing other people.

at about 11.28 he turned the bass knob all the way to +6 YES THAT'S FREAKING RIGHT 6!!!!

He played a sine wave estimated to be about 73hz the resonance frequency of the titanic, and the boat was torn in HALF THE BASS (sorry sorry vibrations) WHERE THAT STRONG it just split in to killing over 1500+ people. They blamed it on an iceburg to protect inocent people from war.

To this day i cry at night thinking about it, but you wern't there YOU CAN'T PROVE IT WRONG.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

One time I hit the bass knob, and it made a bar fight break out! I guess cuz they were upset by the volume :pardon:

That's impossible, the bedliner on your car completely reduces any sound that may come out... duh.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Let me tell you about the first ever terrorist attack..

It was April 15, 1912.

About 11.28pm estimate.

A male estimated to be 28-35 years old in his cabin 10pm requested to be given a new speaker in his room even tho they were warned about it being to loud.

At 11.03pm they replaced his speaker in his room and tried warn him about disturbing other people.

at about 11.28 he turned the bass knob all the way to +6 YES THAT'S FREAKING RIGHT 6!!!!

He played a sine wave estimated to be about 73hz the resonance frequency of the titanic, and the boat was torn in HALF THE BASS (sorry sorry vibrations) WHERE THAT STRONG it just split in to killing over 1500+ people. They blamed it on an iceburg to protect inocent people from war.

To this day i cry at night thinking about it, but you wern't there YOU CAN'T PROVE IT WRONG.

let the mythbusters prove it

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

That's impossible, the bedliner on your car completely reduces any sound that may come out... duh.

so C-fizzys car is weak??

because of the bedliner?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived