1994 Ford F350 CC Build- Stalled out for a bit! Sorry!

Thats why I love these forums. There are many people willing to help that you could bug all day long and they wouldn't mind haha. I can't wait to see this, I will definitely keep my eye on it hardcore lol. I should be able to finish my box sometime around the 1st or 2nd of September, so check up on my thread then. haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Thats why I love these forums. There are many people willing to help that you could bug all day long and they wouldn't mind haha. I can't wait to see this, I will definitely keep my eye on it hardcore lol. I should be able to finish my box sometime around the 1st or 2nd of September, so check up on my thread then. haha.

i know ive done my share of bugging people :) i try to help out too when i can. im always excited to see what craziness scooter is going to post next :)

sounds and looks amazing, went with birch ply, i think you and hans from 8th both suggested it for weight savings, made a huge diff there too. heres the build thread on it, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/144575-tigers-dd-civic-build/

im lookin to get HFP, but im probably waiting till next season because low and snow dont agree :) but yeah my suspension has almost 75k miles on it, so its worn out and im expecting it to blow a strut soon because of how i drove it before i really took care of my car(got it when i was 16). that with new england roads will do a number on your struts.

Not much to report at the moment. No real updates, except my equipment I just got! Thanks Jonathan! You da man!

Quick pics!

One of two and a mysterious box!

IMG_20120816_114838.jpg

Comparison. DC XL 15 and a DC Lvl 3 10

IMG_20120816_114933.jpg

All together now!

IMG_20120816_115011.jpg

Cannot WAIT, to get some building done! Soon!

Off topic a little. But how do you like the Soundstream amps. Rubicon to be exact. Did it do rated etc?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I never clamped them. I don't have the equipment to do it. I like them though. They seem to do good. Get a little on the hot side but other than that I've had no problems with them shutting off, or smelling, or anything like that. Other than that I don't have much to report really. Sorry, wish I could help more.

Archived