Second Skin Audio

Need help building a monster street beater, possibly 153-155 db loudness wise.

Yea that's ren it gets down....back to the op subs up port back should sound best don't go too high with box do common chamber tune mid 30s you should get loud

His subs were getting hot fast tho! Could only play them for a quick minute each but he said the two rear ones were brand spanking new.

if you get 4 of anything with 10k+ rms youre gonna be loud lol.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

True to an extent... I was most impressed with tillers blazer..he has 4 sa10s on a sundown 4500 and played that thing all dAy with lil voltage drop...me I'm pushing 4700w to each 18 and can get mine warm playing below tuning or letting my voltage drop.id take that reliability all day over mine.....op get decent subs and build the box right on you should be fine

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Yea that's ren it gets down....back to the op subs up port back should sound best don't go too high with box do common chamber tune mid 30s you should get loud

His subs were getting hot fast tho! Could only play them for a quick minute each but he said the two rear ones were brand spanking new.

I only have 8 to 9 k though

I only have 8 to 9 k though

from the tiny bit of knowledge that I have. With 8 to 9k rms I'd get 4 night shade 12's because they sound fantastic. Heard them and also if you dont want to spend that much money go with the SA-15's they sound clean too. If you want some loud ass subs and want to upgrade your electrical and amperage and get some DC's!

Scion tC SQ Build

4 mayhem 12" on the power you are talking about would be nice imo. or maybe 2 18" smd

Yea but wat four 12s

hes talking about these

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/mayhem.php

heard these on an saz4500 on a avalanche blow through. my goodness sounded amazing as well but no where near as loud.

Scion tC SQ Build

4 mayhem 12" on the power you are talking about would be nice imo. or maybe 2 18" smd

Yea but wat four 12s

you quoted them. ascendant audio mayhem 12" subs. i love the one i have. got it wired to 1 ohm on my 5k and it gets loud. only a temp setup until i get my second Zv3 12" d1 so i can wire them to .25 on the 5k.gonna be tuned to 30hz like my last box ric at pulse did.

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Yea but wat four 12s

you quoted them. ascendant audio mayhem 12" subs. i love the one i have. got it wired to 1 ohm on my 5k and it gets loud. only a temp setup until i get my second Zv3 12" d1 so i can wire them to .25 on the 5k.gonna be tuned to 30hz like my last box ric at pulse did.

Four mayhem 12 s would be loud I'm sure

......have you thought about 8 obsidian 12s maybe?

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.