so guys this is my build its my 3rd build, the build

CAR: holden vr commodore

newpicdumped.jpg

FRONT'S

165V30 FOCAL 6.5" TWEETER COVERS WERE REMOVED TO FIT IN THE TOP OF THE DOOR TRIMS DOORTWEETERS.jpg

REARS 2 MB QUART 6X9"S (NOTHING FANCY)

AMPS: FOR THE FRONTS AND REARS SOUNDSTREAM LW4.300E

FOR THE SUBS ECLIPSE ZA1200

AMPS ARE MOUNTED ON FALSE WALL THAT I MADE IN THE SAME CONCEPT AS A WEDGE STYLE BOX JUST WITHOUT THE BACK FOLLOW ON TO SEE HOW I DID IT

AMPWALL.jpg

SUBS

2 12" KICKER SOLO CLASSICS (600WRMS EACH BUT THERE GETTTING AROUND 550RMS)

BOX

AS THESE SUBS DONT REQUIRE A BEHEMOTH BOX THERE IN 1.76 SQUARE BOX THAT IS FILLED WITH POLLY FILL (PILLOW FILL L.O.L) FRONTVIEWBOX.jpg

INSIDEBOX.jpg

POWER UP FRONT THERE IS ONE R&J ULTIMATE BATTERY (AGM)

BIG 3 HAS ALSO BEEN DONE

BIG3.jpg

IN THE REAR THERE IS ONE GEL TEC AGM DEEP CYCLE (WIGHTS A FRIGGEN TON!) WELL LIKE 70LBS

BATTTERY.jpg

NEXT IS THE FALSE WALL WITH THE AMPS SITTING ON THE BATTERY BOX, THE BATTERY IS SCREWED DOWN TO THE CHASSIS TO AVOID IT TOPPLING OVER

THEN THE WALL IS ADDED AS ABOVE ^

ALL THE POWER WIRE THROUGH THE CAR IS 4GAUGE I WOULD OF LIKED TO HAVE USED 2 OR 0 BUT IT WOULD OF COST ME A FORTUNE ITS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE IN AUS :(

BATTERYISOLATOR.jpg

DUEL BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEM IM NOT SURE ABOUT OTHER SYSTEMS BUT ONCE MY MAIN BATTERY ( UP FRONT) DROPS BELOW 80% CHARGE IT SWITCHES OVER FROM ONE BATTERY TO ANOTHER TO MAINTAIN A CONSTANT 14.4V TO THE AMPS

FUSES

UP FRONT THERE IS ONE 300A THAT IS RUNNING BETWEEN THE FRONT BATTERY AND THE REAR AND ONE 120A FROM THE ALTERNATOR AND THE FRONT BATTERY AND 2 300A FUSES AT THE REAR JUST FOR ADDED SAFETY.

300AMPFUES.jpg

JUST ONE FUSE FOR AN EXAMPLE

DEADENING: NO PROPER SOUND DEADENER WAS USED AS IM ON A BUDGET AND IN AUS DYNAMAT IS ALMOST THE ONLY THING AROUND BUT 1MX1M IS OVER $100 aud SO I USED EXPANDER FOAM ( CAN) AND ITS WORKED FINE TO ELIMINATE MOST OF THE VIBRATIONS.

HEAD UNIT

CLARION DXZ756MC ( OLD SKOOL) OKAY ITS OLD BUT IT WORKS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER UNIT IVE TRIED AND IVE TRIED A SHIT LOAD ! ITS GOT AUX AND A 30GB BUILT IN HDD SO ITS GOOD ENOUGH AND HAS 6V PRE OUTS AND ABOUT EVERY TUNING A PANORMAIC EQ HAS TOO

HEADUNIT.jpg

AND FINALLY TO FINISH IT OFF HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT TOTAL COST WAS $1500 AUS AND ALL BRAND NEW.

BACKOFSUBS.jpg

HOPE USE ENJOY LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK GOOD OR BAD IM EASY.......

not bad, for aussie build lol it would probably sound nice, bit sound deadaning to smooth it out.

i miss my vr =/ and vt...lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

hey another aussie Welcome, where abouts you from man ?

and your build looks good bro, any vids of it in action ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

ohh i forgot to ask man where did you get the dual battery charger thing from ? i want to look into that

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

redarc do them, there one of the best,

http://redarc.com.au/home

Arb and oppositlock sell them them as there used in there dual battery setup

you can also get projecta, but you will be in replacing it under warranty all the time as there poorly made

http://www.bcf.com.au/online-store/products/Projecta-Dual-Battery-Kit.aspx?pid=283674#Description

Awesome setup Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch