Jump to content

Counterstrike: Source Server


Recommended Posts

Posted

So if anyone ever wants to play drop on in to say hi your free too!

I play under the name steam - steamroller - forgot how2 pwn

Server name: #1 Wicheeseheads.com Is back!

Server IP: 205.234.203.15:27015

Server specs:

16 player slot pub

100 tickrate

550 serverside fps

High cpu priority

Hosted by Velocity-Servers in Chichago, IL

The server is pretty much a match server, but open to the public and a lil bigger.

Great reg, great pings (depending on your location).

I have set it up to be moreless a competitive server. No cs (hostie) maps are played.

Only league maps and a few others. Mostly Cevo/cal map lineup. Sooner or later ill add some pistol & aim maps.

awp_india_v2

awp_india_v5

awp_snipertowers

de_cbble

de_contra

de_cpl_fire

de_cpl_mill

de_cpl_strike

de_crane

de_dust2

de_inferno

de_inferno_pro

de_losttemple_pro

de_nuke

de_russka

de_season

de_train

de_tuscan

de_westwood

fy_twotowers_reloaded

 

 

Posted

I lost my steam password and deleted my email address. but i use to play that like everyday

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

I'll check it out in a couple hours, once I'm done checking forums and shit....

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...