Way to take up two parking spots, Asshole! :D
He knows how to avoid door dings, parking out in the middle of no where, crossed lines on one side of the truck and taking two spaces. I do that too lol

Same! lol. If you have that much money invested into your car you make sure to protect that investment. Most people out there don't care and will scratch/ding your car without even thinking twice about it.

-> And you got me too you bastard!! haha!

Except that people like me see people who park in more than one space...and then park as close as possible to you. Wouldn't have a problem if you parked in just one space in the middle of nowhere, but if you take up two spaces or more it's just like a challenge. Once had to get out of my passenger side door because of how close I parked to the other guy, AND I managed to stay in one space the entire time :lol2:

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Way to take up two parking spots, Asshole! :D
He knows how to avoid door dings, parking out in the middle of no where, crossed lines on one side of the truck and taking two spaces. I do that too lol

Same! lol. If you have that much money invested into your car you make sure to protect that investment. Most people out there don't care and will scratch/ding your car without even thinking twice about it.

-> And you got me too you bastard!! haha!

Except that people like me see people who park in more than one space...and then park as close as possible to you. Wouldn't have a problem if you parked in just one space in the middle of nowhere, but if you take up two spaces or more it's just like a challenge. Once had to get out of my passenger side door because of how close I parked to the other guy, AND I managed to stay in one space the entire time :lol2:

That's why you park in 4 parking spots...then no one can park around you =) But pray the 4-0 don't come around.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

i forgot yesterday was april fools :/ jou got me nate not like it matters though unlike most of these homos i do see pics cuz im specials

team chat assholes ftmfcsw

skittlesRgood[/color]' timestamp='1337803095' post='2027302']

go for it. 1st off, you couldnt get past the gate. second, i wouldnt even hear your system inside my house. third, i would just turn mine up and drown out your system, eat my skittles, and laugh at your pathetic ass.

You get a big f'ing thumbs up for the best April fools joke ever. I got kind of giddy then kind of mad but I :rofl: when I realized you posted it when you did. Sneaky sumbish.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i forgot yesterday was april fools :/ jou got me nate not like it matters though unlike most of these homos i do see pics cuz im specials

What happened to your account lmao

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived