how can i hit a louder db

if your back seats fold down id also look into sealing the box off from the trunk, should make a good difference and plus you dont have to have 30 layers of deadening in the trunk

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

i havent put any deadening matt in the car at all none but looking to as soon as i can to help out as much as it can. was thinking about sealing box off from the trunk right now i have them shooting towards the trunk. my seats do fold down i had them down the last time i went to comp i hit a 141.9 at the head rest now i was wanting to know if i were to turn the box around and fire them in the cab with out sealing them off from the trunk would it be louder for now. untell i make a different box that i can seal off from the trunk and tuned at a different hz

series tuned 6th order should get louder.

how do i make a bandpass 6th order box

series tuned 6th order should get louder.

how do i make a bandpass 6th order box

was also thinking about making a 4th order one also but not sure how to bild one of those eather which one do you think would be louder

i havent put any deadening matt in the car at all none but looking to as soon as i can to help out as much as it can. was thinking about sealing box off from the trunk right now i have them shooting towards the trunk. my seats do fold down i had them down the last time i went to comp i hit a 141.9 at the head rest now i was wanting to know if i were to turn the box around and fire them in the cab with out sealing them off from the trunk would it be louder for now. untell i make a different box that i can seal off from the trunk and tuned at a different hz

only one way to find out ;)

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

i like cheese oh and :morepower1:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived