how can i hit a louder db

hello i have two custom 12" d4 subs made just for lowend they are 1500 rms i have a 3.5 k dc amp on them i have done the big 3 with 0guage with bigger batt in front and two spv70 stinger batts in back i have two runs of 0guage for pawer running to the back batts and a 0guage wire from the negitve post from the front batt to the back batts i have also grounded each batt in the back to the chassy also to make sure they are getting the best ground i can. i have dual input made from toolmake for the amp i have my + from my amp running off one batt and the - from my amp to the other batt to make sure i will pull off both of them and not just one i will have to make a new video tomorrow so you can see how i have everything done. I have put in a high output altenator 220. i have a digatal anl fuse holder up front with a 300amp in it installing another fuse for the other + wire going to the back aso just waiting for the fuses to come in so i can finish putting a fuse on that one. i have a cheap 7" touch screen with 2 amp preouts i am running dual rca's from the indash to the amps i have in back i have a phonix gold amp for high and the other set if for the subs. inbeweet and rca's going to the rca's to the amp i have a line driver to boost the perout volt to the sub amp. i have a gane knob for the dc amp and a stinger voltmeter up from to see what the voltage i at the rear amp. when i am playing it with car running my voltage never goes under 13 volts. my box for my subs are tuned at 30 hurtz with a slot port. last time i ran at the spl drive i only hit a 141.9 wanting to hit hard for better numbers. does any one have any ideas ?

only way with keeping equipment the same to make a noticeable difference is the enclosure. then there is bracing, deadening, etc for the vehicle.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

that is one thing i havent done yet is put deadening matt in the trunk i have put bracing in the box already i did that when i first bilt the box. i can tune subs any higher because they wont hit as hard becase they are custom lowend subs will put on youtube video tomorrow or today as soon as i can

that is one thing i havent done yet is put deadening matt in the trunk i have put bracing in the box already i did that when i first bilt the box. i can tune subs any higher because they wont hit as hard becase they are custom lowend subs will put on youtube video tomorrow or today as soon as i can

You will get higher #'s once you tune it higher...

Even if your fs of the subs are like 21 hz.

- 1995 Jeep Wrangler -

ALL UNDER MASS TRANSFORMATION!

1. Product:

TC based 12s

2. Specs:

12 ultratech blue monster

Taken in series

FS-31.63hz

QMS-4.862

QES-.5244

QTS- .4733

VAS- .9161cuft

RE-3.729ohms

LE-5.123mH

Zmax-38.31ohms

CMS-.07mm

MMS-370g

BL-22.87tm

SPL-83.84db 1W/1M

1500rms. TC 9 motors, PG baskets, White nomex honeycomb cones(cant be found anymore), high roll rubber surround.

3. Description/Condition:

Theres not a single drop of ca glue on these either. Built completely with grey rubberized epoxy as compliant with tc sounds oem

I added a polypropylene stiffing ring on the extended former for added strength and stability at high excursion. Also helps keep them linear. Single stiff spider, alum round coils that are .02" wider on od then the oem coils. Rms would be about 1500ea. Coil xmax is 23mm oneway

your vehicle and sub enclosure will make more of a difference then anything post up what car u have and box specs.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Archived