FOSGATE T800-4AD

Its a beast.... but sadly ill prob never use all the power it has available.. looking to get 450 shipped for it.. or Partial Trades ill take a SMD DD-1 plus cash... just Got it in January so its a 9,5-10.... looks great.. Only thing is for some reason if it mounted to metal it distorts .. Called rockford they said it wasn't meant to have metal to metal contact.. so i mounted a piece of wood on the back seat and mounted the amp on that..

IMAG0593.jpg[/img]

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

yea im workin on that as we speak.. idk why it like that

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

ill try and get the birth sheet photos and other up in a sec... photobucket is being stupid

http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz299/mjohn129/?action=view&current=IMAG0554-1.jpg

i cant figure out the other photos but they are in my album.. click the link to see birth sheet

Bump

Bumpppp

Sooo nobody wants a great amp

Archived