Damn man, insurance on both my car and my wife's ia only like $167/mo. Too bad you're not up here or else I'd have an agent for you to call...

Yeah its ridiculous. I went to before all my ticket stuff went down I had an astro an the liability insurance was only $80 a month. I went to the same place a few years later with a newer car and a few tickets and they wanted over 1000 down for plpd, I lol'd and walked out. Switched to state farm and got a discount on plpd but full or physical damage was still over 1k and thats just not worth it unless i plan on ramming every hot chick i see on the road.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Its a vw b5 passat, its expensive because of my record, not the car. It was one of the very few cases where you could say I was innocent lol. It was the secretary of states fault not the police.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

What you can do if make sure all the loose paint is broke free and then do touch up paint, but other than that you can't keep it from chipping unless you get it fixed, which if there's dent's they will fix them, but usually to stop paint from chipping you need to feather edge the paint and then scuff around the feather edged area and prime so your hood doesn't rust, and then wet sand and then paint, but like I said if there's dent's their going to need to be filled with bondo and also primed.

sig_zps1a8d8f11.jpg