Sundown Audio

amp for 2 SA 12s

Banshee421

When did we start talking about TV's? i thought this was about an amp

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

You never bought some thing out of box that is bad. I have had a tv a radar gun and now a amp. So moving on. I feel like you bashing me.

no, actually i havent. im not bashing you. im just keeping it real because you're a freaking moron.

how do you even know its bad?! you're just pulling shit out of your ass. im sure as shit you never even contacted kevin, or whoever is in charge of skar, about this matter.

Lol.. were not talking about the Brand at this point. They are talking about how your not even trying to make it right.. it's a what.. 400 dollar amp, and you didn't use a DDM 30-40 bucks at walmart, to help you find the problem. Nor contact SKAR about it.. I do understand it's not an authorized dealer but even being they would help troubleshoot I'm sure because Kevin takes pride in his work and wants all his products to work for the customers. ALSO it seems as if your dead set on selling it making me think you know EXACTLY what's wrong with it and don't want to tell everyone else.. I'll buy it from you for 55 bucks and you meet me half way. That's my output on that. I also have never had anything crap out on me that's not from an Authorized dealer.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

i asked that already. who knows what is really going on. he probably fucked the amp up wiring it up and doesn't want to own up to it. Maybe he got his + and - backwards on the power side of the amp.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived