Electric Super Chargers...Worth it or no?

Simply put, no. Just drive it until you can swap in a LS or get a 98-02 f-body. The 3.4's aren't that great and at only 160hp it would take a lot to get anywhere, especially considering the 3.8's in the later years had 200hp which is still slow. Save your money and don't waste it on the 3.4, trust me.

Edited by nautical7

Instead of blowing you money on something like that, just send it to me. At least I'll put it to use :)

i used to have a 95 3.4 and let me tell you the cheapest way to go fast is to sell it and buy a v8. basicly to swap a v8 you need every single part from the v8 to make it work its wayyy more cost effective/ easier/ all around better idea, just to sell your car and buy the v8 version. hell even buying one with a blown motor or no motor at all would be easier.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

• 1 month later...

just so you guys know those electric "turbos" actually negatively effect performance as they block air coming into the intake... they are actually one of the most retarded things ive seen.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

i would avoid the electric blower . LS isn't a bad option you can get a "LQ4"motor from a late model 1500 pickup that is essentially a cheaper version of the LS made of iron instead of aluminum, but you may encounter many issues with clearance and fitment to do with the accessory drive or oil pan , good old 350 might be an easier conversion , of course it could be fun to play with that 3.4 a little bit as well maybe find 1or2 turbos from a salvage yard used and fab a pipe , bigger injectors ?