In my experience which i have a lot of in this area.. The price range you are looking at you should expect to spend at least $1000 in the first year in maintenance. You are buying a used car with over 100K miles on it. Things are going to go wrong with it and its not going to be perfect.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'd rather have to maintain a vehicle I'm proud to own than a vehicle I think is atrocious. It was kept maintained, granted, but I did everything to not have it come outta my pocket since I didnt want the thing in the first place, now this one, which ever we get, will be kept as emaculate as can be with a one year old child riding in it.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well, havent heard back from either seller. We've tried calling the guy selling the suburban a few times today and it goes straight to voicemail everytime. I emailed him not too long ago, and I'll wait to hear from him, but what do you guys think we should do. We're considering just driving to the address he posted and seeing how things go from there.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

i would avoid driving to the address he posted as it could be fake or a trap.

wait to hear back via phone or email.

remember, these are people on the internet, not your best friends.

plus this is texas, showing up un announced at someones door step warrants a drawn weapon.

im probably over thinking this, but i just want you and your family to be as safe as possible.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Well with the suburban, he says he's leaving at the end of the week, vehicle sold or not. Also, the address he posted is the Pepsi bottling plant in Austin, not a home address.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

We heard back from the suburban and we're set to see and get it tomorrow morning. The pictures he sent us look amazing. Minor upholstery issues, but to us they seem reasonable for a vehicle from 99. Otherwise, it's amazing.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

my friend had one and he was always needing gas and he never went anywhere lol. his was the 5.2 stock. and it drank gas even when you were easy on it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Necessary sacrafice. We were finding ourselves needing the cargo room more and more before our last vehicle dumped, so we'll probably spend the same amount on gas but on few trips to move stuff around.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

What is a general price to fix a power window that doesnt work? No clue if it's a wire out of place or burnt out motor, or anything in between.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

if you do it your self im sure you could get everything to fix it for around 100 - 200 max. to get someone else to do it, it shouldnt be more then 2 or 3 hours labor. labor is usually around 70ish a hour. you know gas is gonna be around 5 bucks this summer right? you will be getting no more then 10 mpg in this beast. so you should expect to pay more in gas in a year then you payed for the car.

Edited by new guy

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit