So would it be weird if I asked for pics/vids of the car now that it isn't as problematic? :spiteful:

That and i'd love to see Airborne's Vr4.

So 2nd in for pics, lol.

I may start a little thread with it. Don't want to jack dudes help thread, but I am lazy so don't hold your breath...lol

So would it be weird if I asked for pics/vids of the car now that it isn't as problematic? :spiteful:

That and i'd love to see Airborne's Vr4.

So 2nd in for pics, lol.

I may start a little thread with it. Don't want to jack dudes help thread, but I am lazy so don't hold your breath...lol

Jack the thread it wouldn't bother me. I'll go out and take pics but it's just a single cam.

Here's one pic a buddy took last night.

photobucket-1721-1333777295799.jpg

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

oo it's a teeny little motor. Bet that's fun as hell to drive though.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Real nice. Always liked single cams especially when beating people and they ask "what you got in there"

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Yeah I love it. Getting about 25 mpg. I'm used to getting 9 and it took 30 dollars to fill it up instead of $60.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

nice looking exhaust manifold you got there!

I miss my sohc

DSCN3867.jpg

Walled 2002 buick century A.K.A "Betty sue"

polk 5 1/2 front doors

4 3in pillar speakers

DD 3518's

AQ 3500 v2

90ft of 0/1 ga

tuned to 40hz

:build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162721-buick-built-in-trunk-fi-sp4-hifonics-2400/

lol i hope trolling

Pretty sure it was a serious question. No need to be condescending.

Does that car have a MAF sensor?

bov's are typically like the capacitor in the car audio world. Pointless in most situations and can make your car run rich.

who buys a modified car they know nothing about. And it needs a bov, all turbo cars do. dont give out information if you dont know what your talking about.

\

Are you kidding me? Not all turbos need them. A diverter valve is more efficient than a bov. Ricers just like the bov because of the psssssh sound.

same thing, if its tuned for it it doesnt matter

/\ facepalm at this guy.. ( yes it CAN be done )... bov create boost spikes and everyone knows boost spikes are BAD......and you dont need a bov..... the internal wastegate can wok perfectly fine and its adjustable up to a certain point. <--if used on a stock turbo duh lol... then you either get the wastegate actuator crushed to allow more boost ( which isnt the right way of doing it) or you could buy a manual boost controller or if you use a stand alone computer to run the engines a/f ratio, timing, etc. it should have a boost controller built in..... oh and airborne i wanna see pics of said boosted car running twin turbo's.... WITH your name and date on a paper so we know its legit.... not to be a dick....

op if you have oil anywhere in the intake (cold side) or exhaust (hot side) of the turbo you have a leaky turbo....its burning oil and needs to be rebuilt. also its a good idea to let the car run for like 5 to 10 minutes after driving to let the turbo cool down. you can buy a turbo timer specifically for this that way you can just take your key with you and the car will shut down after perdetermined time has been reached. i can tell you alot about turbo management but also i have alot to learn.....

also op while you have the piping from the turbo opened up and off the cold side...check for shaft play... grab the impeller blade and try to wiggle it side to side in and out.....sure fire way to tell if its a healthy turbo or not lol.

pm me if you have any questions

-jarrid

oh n ZACH.... you obviously know nothing about forced induction with a comment like that.....leave the turbo talk to people that know a lil more about the subject instead of trolling......op wanted help and you came back with nothing to add.

lol at thinking they create boost spikes, you must not know what they do.

do you have a catch can? if you dont could just be blow by from the motor, if the turbo was leaking that much oil youd know.

95leg, you have alot to learn. do you have a turbo car? o wait you dont.

just cuz i dont have a turbo car means nothing and im going to leave it at that.......

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

Archived