Corey0928 Build Thread **video pg 2

So long as its not in June lol. Month long vacation ftw! And I didn't feel too bad, Basically got the car for free. My aunt decided I deserved a "nicer" car that what I was trying to buy since I helped my mom with bills and her health issues since when I was 14. And this was way cheaper than any American car with all the same features at the time. A bone stock (no power windows, locks, only two wheel brake, aux connection, etc) cobalt was like $3 grand more than what we were quoted for this lol. And I didn't have that much say in the car besides go drive this and see if you are ok with it. But its free so how can I say no.

I'll get some pics and throw them up of some goodies now

i was going to add you but i dont see anything that is SOTM worthy??

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I thought it was just needing to have two aftermarket pieces of a system done. No big deal. I'm waiting on subs still so i figured I'd try and win those. I completely understand why i didn't get thrown in the mix. Not upset or anything

Like i said never easy with my car. Fox_racin4 just came over today and we started the big 3 and running my 0 gauge and decided to finish my car at the show today and now my car won't start literally nothing new is hooked up all fuses are fine and i just drove it about an hour before we did anything

what is the point of this?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived