Where dB Drag use to be........

LMAO! Wtf ever happend to quad?!? Someone asked me about him at WF. Having seen him in a few years......

hes prob hiding in a bunker waiting for the end of the world since its 2012

( if you are on temrpro you would know what im talking about)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Well, why should a manufacture support the orgs? What do they get out of it? You buying their gear? nope. You buying from a retailer hosting the show? nope. A customer competing and winning against someone who is a seasoned competitor? not likely. Not only does it make no sense for a manufacture to support the orgs, but neither does it for a retailer. Why host a show when a group of people fill my parking lot, win all the classes, scare off my customers, and leave a mess when it's done?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well, why should a manufacture support the orgs? What do they get out of it? You buying their gear? nope. You buying from a retailer hosting the show? nope. A customer competing and winning against someone who is a seasoned competitor? not likely. Not only does it make no sense for a manufacture to support the orgs, but neither does it for a retailer. Why host a show when a group of people fill my parking lot, win all the classes, scare off my customers, and leave a mess when it's done?

why did they support it so much back then? Why wouldnt someone want to buy something they seen someone in the lanes running and winning and is loud? How did Dc and Sundown make their mark, do you think with advertisement?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

lmao...quad

the one man who unified all orgs. USACi, Drag or IASCA.....everyone had some shit to say....

Someone post the photo shop of the "lil scrappy" all in pink with flower wheels. LMAO.....

:rofl:

looking for it now

Shit, wheres Rick Logan when you need him. LOL quadwood

manufactures supported the orgs when competitors used more of their gear. Years and years before internet brands were even thought of. Sure Dc, sundown and the others do well in the lanes, but how does that help out the store promoting the show? Not many of these direct sale guys are in retail stores, and if they are, its most likely stores with owners who are competitors

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

LOl! No, never been on term pro. Knew him as liitle scrappy till Bill filled me in few years ago at a kings of socal show.

I was all for making fun of him till I met him in person and realized he really was retarded, and not just some dumbass online. i'm not a fan of making fun or real handicapped people.

You guys are really showing your age. LOL. in my personal opinion, I'm going to have to agree with Kimo 100%. It's the generations. Not all of us from the "z" genration have the same expectations. I know when I first started getting into audio I was way to scared to get into the lanes, but that's because I had no fucking clue. Till people like Bill and Ray actually gave me advice and pointers. Now I could give a shit. If I'm out in the first round. To me, it's not about winning, it's about having fun. I'm not saying you have to compete to have fun, but you've already driven to the show, why not pay a little more and compete.

And another thing with my generation of bass heads, most of us are young guys, not all, but a good amount. And some of us don't have steady jobs to pay for entrance fee's and such. Luckily enough for me I have a job where I can bust my ass feeding fat white people burritos, which supplies me money for my addiction. Some kids only have enough to just buy equipment. Honestly, shows need more advertising.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived