Second Skin Audio

Torres Box Calc for Mac?

xChEwYx

I have a mac and i downloaded torres box calculator but of course i can't use it because i have a mac so i downloaded wine and wine bottler to try and use it but its not working. i was told because it runs on .net frame ware and wine doesn't have it so you have to instll it but i don't know how to..so can someone either explain to me how to either install .net frame ware for wine so i can use it or give me a easy and free program that allows me to use the box designer

if you find something let me know. i have a mac too.. but have been looking around since i got on here

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

What can be tried is use virtualization, a bit of work though, get virtualbox (free) and install windows 7 on it, since W7 has the .net framework built in it Torres will run without any further changes.

Archived