GetLikeMe Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 Just curious as to why you didn't run Q's or BL's which both (I believe) have a lower Fs and a higher rms rating which means no stinky coils after playing 25hz for 3 minutes lol. Hell, the box for my mayhem 12's has an f3 of 31hz and I can still play a full song with a 28hz note and they don't get warm at all. Mayhems are nice subs man! and believe it or not the Q is one my fav subs just a bit out my budget right now and actually the Q fs is 34hz and the SSD is 31hz =P I figure you cant go wrong either way with a sub built by FI The Q does have a bit higher rms rating but the new SSD's are rated at 1k standard and mine will be loaded with some other stuff scott is adding. So 4 on a 4500D shouldnt be a problem. Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 You gonna have this ready for the 14th? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Ahhh thanks for clearing that up. In the first post you stated you picked up another 4500. I thought by that you meant you were running 2 lol. But now I get it. Those should definitely do the trick. Either way. I'm tuned in. Still got the planar tweets in there? From what I've heard about your car, it sounded AMAZING. I'd love to hear it one day. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
GetLikeMe Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 You gonna have this ready for the 14th? Maybe! hoping.. Ahhh thanks for clearing that up. In the first post you stated you picked up another 4500. I thought by that you meant you were running 2 lol. But now I get it. Those should definitely do the trick. Either way. I'm tuned in. Still got the planar tweets in there? From what I've heard about your car, it sounded AMAZING. I'd love to hear it one day. haha my bad and ya just 1 4500D haha.. and ya still got the planars dont think i will ever change them man maybe add another pair lol.. and thanks a lot of people are surprised with the sound quality and how loud they get. I know of 3 people that ordered the same tweets after hearing my car lol.. and hopefully i can give you a demo one day! its not all crazy sound quality like some cars just loud and clear Team Bass-Hz
C-Fizzy Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 You got them off parts express right? Would you mind pm'ing me a little info about them? I really want to make my front stage incredibly loud and clear. I picked up a 3 way set of focal access components but I might sell them for something that can take more power and be louder. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Srh_rider12 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Looking good! can't wait to see more Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137987-04-chevy-silverado-build/page__fromsearch__1
Siete_Cinqo Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Can I have that design for my Volkswagen Passat? LOL!!! Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
GetLikeMe Posted April 5, 2012 Author Report Posted April 5, 2012 You got them off parts express right? Would you mind pm'ing me a little info about them? I really want to make my front stage incredibly loud and clear. I picked up a 3 way set of focal access components but I might sell them for something that can take more power and be louder. I got them from a local buddy who works at image dynamics whos a SQ nut and sold them to me along with some B&C 8" Mids.. Dont know much about them to be honest but feel free to PM me ask anything. Team Bass-Hz
RXdriver11 Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 Tuned in for this.. Rebuild Log with the SMD CURRENT.. Honda Accord Coupe Porsche Cayenne S Lexus CT200 Lexus ES300 (sold) 99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)ADDING Honda - Hertz setup, more to come Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to comecoming soon..peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX
DTS909 Posted April 7, 2012 Report Posted April 7, 2012 VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.