GetLikeMe's 2012 Sundown/FI - 4 10's/4500D Trunk Build!

Well im back to put some more bass into my car. Been out the game for maybe almost a year or so. Maybe not? maybe just seems that way lol.. But anyways I sold all my equipment while back and was out of the hobby and got into a new one which was building rifles(AR-15's) which aint cheap either! anyways im back and need some bass in my ride. Plan to get a truck in the near future but i wanted some bass back into my camry.

Picked up some new XS D3100's since i sold my old ones.. Also another Sundown 4500D (Since i sold my last 1) and I took a trip to Las Vegas and went and visited Scott @ FI and hes going to build me 4 10" SSD's a little custom for me since i love the lows so he gon make sure they kill em! smiley.gif Not much done but here are the few pics i got so far..

Onto pics!

da camm..

img2654ec.jpg

Ran my wires under my car in my trunk cuz the box takes up the whole trunk so cant have it sitting on my wires..

img9101n.jpg

img4446e.jpg

Got tired of changing my bassknob everytime i hookedup a new amp so just picked me up a PAC-LC1

img5852d.jpg

img2737e.jpg

Onto the box! !..

img1476u.jpg

img3053ve.jpg

img2018f.jpg

img1050qs.jpg

img9840ij.jpg

img6215c.jpg

img0428he.jpg

img4518st.jpg

img7937rj.jpg

img6572o.jpg

and top piece test fit! still need to brace the shit outta it and resin/glass etc..

img9924e.jpg

Team Bass-Hz

Why ssd's tho?

i like FI, woulda liked to run the Q's but SSD's should do just the job.. I wanted to try to Chao's but since same as SSD's just run these.. I ran the Sundown SA's previously figured 2.5" coil vs 3" coil i should see a gain or atleast be able to slam 27hz longer =P Why u dont like SSD's?

That box is pretty sweet. Nice job on the bends.

thanks man

Team Bass-Hz

Just curious as to why you didn't run Q's or BL's which both (I believe) have a lower Fs and a higher rms rating which means no stinky coils after playing 25hz for 3 minutes lol.

Hell, the box for my mayhem 12's has an f3 of 31hz and I can still play a full song with a 28hz note and they don't get warm at all.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived