got my box in !!!!!!!!!!

Did they even caulk that thing at all?

I mean this. Its not sealed at all in the inside, if it is. I cannot tell at all. The box itself is solid, just no caulk and I can tell it will leak air easily. However, with that being said what do you expect from great prices and fast shipping? Box is well designed imo for a simple 12 box. Carpet is fine as well. Just no Caulk which over time will cause leaks

just because there isnt visible sealant doesnt mean it isnt sealed. when i build enclosures, i make my cuts straight and the glue i put it together with seals it up.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Where is the 45 inside the port? Hope you don't get port noise, the port is wider in the corner than the straights.

Shoddy carpet job for real.

i got the same design box you did from kevin over there and there was nothin wrong with the box just shoot him an email and he will take care of you i have talked to him on nuerous occasions and he has taken care of me i think he has great customer service

CS or not, that port is SHIT.

Not only the 45. I doubt the inside corner is rounded. And the end of the port should be rounded over as well.

Don't know how much these go for,but I hope it's not too much.

I would tell them to go ahead and keep that bullshit.

dude, you are like, so fucking awesome!

seriously, do you just have nothing better to do than go around and act like you have a 30 foot dc audio e-peen everytime someone mentions skar? everytime i see something negative about a skar product, its usually from you..... im sure you have tried the skar subwoofers and have an actual experience based opinion on them. no?

everyday i see something else where you are "keep this bullshit" or "skarbage" or some other dumb shit. if you wanna sit here and pick this box apart like you are some kind of expert on wood work, them im sure i could tear you build apart with my 13 years of experience as a cabinet builder.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I mean this. Its not sealed at all in the inside, if it is. I cannot tell at all. The box itself is solid, just no caulk and I can tell it will leak air easily. However, with that being said what do you expect from great prices and fast shipping? Box is well designed imo for a simple 12 box. Carpet is fine as well. Just no Caulk which over time will cause leaks

just because there isnt visible sealant doesnt mean it isnt sealed. when i build enclosures, i make my cuts straight and the glue i put it together with seals it up.

This is true, but to do that you need some good poxy. otherwise its fail. You've might down cabinet work, but Ive also owned my own construction company for 8 years. Im not retarded. Regardless, its not a big deal hes taking care of it. Like I told him I could care less about visual appeal. More then Functionality. I told him to paint it pink and call it a day

This is true, but to do that you need some good poxy. otherwise its fail. You've might down cabinet work, but Ive also owned my own construction company for 8 years. Im not retarded. Regardless, its not a big deal hes taking care of it. Like I told him I could care less about visual appeal. More then Functionality. I told him to paint it pink and call it a day

Why not build your own then?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Why not build your own then?

I dont have spare time. I work full time 40 + hours, plus trainer @ a gym 3 hours every night. It took me 2 weeks just to install my system / run wires. Saturday, I have set aside for females and errands. Some personal time, and Sunday I make up for what I didnt do on Saturday. Why not pay someone to do it for me when it cost roughly nothing?