bass demo w/ wall of 6 jlaudio w7's

were the subs on?. and def not sq it sounded distorted like a mofo

you have to remember the sound you head has gone through a medium (the camera) and then changed again by youtube. In basically 100%(99.9%) of bass videos the video doesn't even sound remotely like the vehicle in person.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I don't think this truck was built to perform. It looks like it's simply built to look good, don't know why but that's all I can take from this. Not sure why he mixed comps with PA's but to each his own but all in all I would be highly disappointed to have built a wall in my truck with 6 12's (no matter the brand) and I can't even do T-Shirt flex I just wouldn't see the point. If this is doing 150 I wouldn't mind seeing it on the meter but just doesn't look like it can really do anything but be loud on the mids/highs, this is not taking away from the build at all very nice setup nonetheless I just can't see the purpose of it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

stay far away from whoever installed this though. I can only imagine the customer talking to the installer and saying something to the effect of how he doesn't want it too loud. So the installer says ok sure, how about a wall with 6 12s, that shouldn't get too loud.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

This truck was originally the shops demo vehicle and had 12 w3s in it , but after having it for sale for over a year they down sided the system so someone would buy it.

never seen a wall for SQ but theres a first time for everything...honestly bass wise, wasnt loud as my other SBN bass demo experiences but mids was very clean it sounded good but i dont think his bass was turnt up. if it was im sorry, subs were barely moving

Archived