DREAM car show Chesapeake Va. pix/scores

Judging by the majority of cars in those pics, I can't say I missed a whole lot by not being there....

HOWEVER, Quagmire on any car will bring the lulz.

Edited by S15_Silvia

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Audio Results:

The "Joker" car had four MOJO 15s on four big amps (I didn't see the model) and he went head to head with the blue magnum all day. The magnum sounded GREAT because the whole thing would flex and the crowd loved it. Also, the third car to kinda "bassbox" was the white magnum with the Ram on the hood. They had lambo doors open full tilt and I think the white magnum smoked a woofer (x4 12s)

There was tons of shit talking all day but finally the numbers don't lie.

The two kicker 12s in the blue "probox" claimed an average of 151 and expected higher.

He ended up with a 142.x

The four twelves in the truck had everybody talking about mid fifties and stupid loud (before he even got there)

He ended up with a 135.x

Everything else (including the sub box that said "show me my opponent" did between a 138 and a 143

Two of the three "bass boxers" were in the 142-143 range.

I had my ballin 500w amp and did a 148.6

I was beat by the walled mojos who got a 149.2

and this dude snuck in out of nowhere with two DD 3512s and a DD amp and burped a 150.0 in a Station Wagon.

At the end of the day I made $50 for being 2nd place walled behind the Joker car with mojos

-Drew

PS Metered sealed on the dash with an AC

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

OH and that Impala SS was hilarious because he wouldn't so anybody the woofers or play it. It was rumored he had three 15s and 9kw of power with five batteries and was waiting to get the jump on the rest. His 143 didn't impress me much.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Yup, can't say I missed anything lol. A lot of bullshitters..... Sounds like the normal crowd around here haha. Congrats on 2nd though Drew

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

damn shouldve told me you where going i wouldve rolled up there with you....anything else coming up other than the one in richmond in june?

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

some of those paint jobs are ridiculous..... that silver surfer paint job is bad ass

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0