thats a great tool didn't even know they made one

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

For badges and hard lettering, i use Methylated Spirits, or in the states you call it 91% Isopropyl Alcohol. Squirt it so it can get behind the adhesive, lever it slowly with something like a plastic door stopper. If you're patient and careful, it'll only take a couple of minutes if you do it slowly and let the alcohol do its work.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

I just debadged my car recently using the fishing line method. I had the sticky crap left on and also peeled it off with my fingers...terrible experience lol. But do you guys know anything that can get rid of the "ghost letters"? Like all my letter and gunk are off but you can still see the outline of where they used to be.....i've tried like everything to get it off but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Fi X12

AQ750

Pioneer DEH-6300B h/u

I just debadged my car recently using the fishing line method. I had the sticky crap left on and also peeled it off with my fingers...terrible experience lol. But do you guys know anything that can get rid of the "ghost letters"? Like all my letter and gunk are off but you can still see the outline of where they used to be.....i've tried like everything to get it off but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

buffing with a medium compound and then fine should do it.

and 3M makes their "eraser wheel" same thing as the OP posted just white and smooth. They are a must for body shops.

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco