i have an old home theatre reciever and 4 towers with twelves and a powered sub all made by pioneer i bought in 89 and still use it today. my stereo in my truck has been used in 4 different vehicles now over the last 4 or 5 years. all of the equipment works and sounds good to me. im not gonna run out and by new stuff just because its the newest and greatest. i would rather pay for my house, take care of my kids, and put food on the table personally

i have an old home theatre reciever and 4 towers with twelves and a powered sub all made by pioneer i bought in 89 and still use it today. my stereo in my truck has been used in 4 different vehicles now over the last 4 or 5 years. all of the equipment works and sounds good to me. im not gonna run out and by new stuff just because its the newest and greatest. i would rather pay for my house, take care of my kids, and put food on the table personally

True that. Keep it working rather then get new stuff

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

subs from the mid 70s that are sitting on the curb probably dont have "good audio producing" sound.

also theres a saying.

"its either me, or car audio" i told that bitch i made harder decisions at the coke machine.

Did you come up with that coke saying all by yourself?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

dont have it anymore but i bought the best house amp ive ever owned from my uncle for $40 i sold it for an ipod for some stupid reason i dont even remember

but it was a 1978 hhs scott 440a intergrated amp thing was amazing and wished i coulda used it in my truck but i couldnt find a power inverter powerful enough to keep it going

no pics but heres a vid :)

btw this was like when i was 16-17

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

put up a pic of your good equipment you talk about, and remove the pic of your parents shelf speakers?

I did.... That IS MY speaker, has been since 84. JVC Sk-30 2way, 45watt max 40 rms.

so you are really young but you were old enough in 1984 to own a speaker?

here's my old amp. think its 40 years old.

P1030754.jpg

P1030756.jpg

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

put up a pic of your good equipment you talk about, and remove the pic of your parents shelf speakers?

I did.... That IS MY speaker, has been since 84. JVC Sk-30 2way, 45watt max 40 rms.

P1030754.jpg

P1030756.jpg

look at those sexy tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yours uses vacuum right?

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

subs from the mid 70s that are sitting on the curb probably dont have "good audio producing" sound.

also theres a saying.

"its either me, or car audio" i told that bitch i made harder decisions at the coke machine.

Did you come up with that coke saying all by yourself?

Yes, it's actually the saying I created solely..

Really? Out of all the posts, you pick mine.

Anyways unfollowing this thread, so hate all you want

#defensive

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

look at those sexy tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yours uses vacuum right?

Cool, i always like the warm sound of the tubes. I have a 1973 amp, one of the first i have seen to use a solid state amp versus tubes. That is a very nice looking amp. Does i

Im a broke student. still manage to have a pretty good system though.. (at least i think)

Did i say i was young? did anyone say i was? oh well

Archived