Second Skin Audio

Does a port need to be small enough to have compression?

lmao!!!!

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

I dont see how it is too big? i had a Memphis MOJO 15 (2000 RMS) with AQ2200D in my MazdaSpeed3 GT and the port was bigger than yours and it hit hard on every song.

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

I dont see how it is too big? i had a Memphis MOJO 15 (2000 RMS) with AQ2200D in my MazdaSpeed3 GT and the port was bigger than yours and it hit hard on every song.

different sub, different car, different enclosure specs, different amp, etc. not something you can compare.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

So what could be the reason for there being almost absolutely no bass except for one song??

A car peak around 45 hz mixed with bass boost with the type of person who has to asks the types of questions at the start of this thread tuning the amp.

btw i have yet to find a single copy of that song that's been clean so... you most likely are getting the illusion of louder from distortion.

Asking a question doesn't make me a moron. I tuned the amp with the DD-1, set LPF to about 4 hz below tuning freq, and subsonic to about 60 hz above tuning freq. btw, I don't know where your looking but I had no problem finding a clean copy of that song...

Let the comments begin!!! I am manning up to my stupidity... LPF and subsonic were reversed on the amp, don't be too harsh but I'm expecting heat :-(

595448495-louis-gaal.9.jpg

Archived