Sonic Electronix

i need help with my bdcp 2500-1 ASAP!

long story short..my left Blue input rca needle point broke off inside the input thats connected to my amplifier...i cant take it out kus its wedged in pretty well..im thinking about popping the top off and going in through the guts of the amp to solve this issue..but idk how to take the top off the amp so i can see in the insides..if someone can please help me! thanks ...the pic is just to show what im dealing with..the actuall cord comes off but the needle is stuck inside...

IMG_1276-1.jpg

Stay Golden

needle nose pliers?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Flip it onto its face and I believe you will find 4 maybe more silver phillips head screws holding the front on. They will most likely be in a recessed channel but be visible once you flip the amp over. May need to use a P1 phillips to remove them

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

okay problem solved...kinda...i popped out that white rubber thing inside the input and was able to just keep pushing it all the way and the lil piece fell inside the amp so the input is cleared now..just need to open up the cover and pull out the piece...(dont have the the correct tools to take it off going to have to go to a friends house )..so i pretty much got it from here..thanks everyone..

Edited by bujwah

Stay Golden

okay problem solved...kinda...i popped out that white rubber thing inside the input and was able to just keep pushing it all the way and the lil piece fell inside the amp so the input is cleared now..just need to open up the cover and pull out the piece...(dont have the the correct tools to take it off going to have to go to a friends house )..so i pretty much got it from here..thanks everyone..

make sure you dont apply power to that amp. a blown amp from a little piece of loose metal is never a fun thing