2X dB Drag/MECA event 5-19-12 Fresno CA

I wanna go but dont want to drive that far, but who knows how I will feel by then.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

I got a guy for a swap ray.

Ill introduce you at the show.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thought you're gonna have that integra built?

im in process, but its an SQ build

no worries mines a bucket too. need to finish it up when time permits and take it home already

the saturn is the bucket of all buckets

X2..... 18 more days,a lot of time to get something put together

meh, i will have a few more things done to the saturn, still wont be loud

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

:) got some amps today

bah james on wrong account

FAIL!!!!<---(Kimo on Ray's Account)

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I really hope to see some of the old veterans of dB Drag come out as well as the Loyal MECA followers. This is a great opportunity to try the other organization if you never have before. Especially because of the buy three classes get one free, we are offering for this event. It also helps to be a member of either or both organizations. Not only does it give you a discount at any of our events but, it puts you in the running for state regional, national and international records as well as acquiring enough points for the World Finals events for either organization. By the end of the day though I just hope everyone comes out and have a great time. There is no SQ at this show so there wil NOT be a "No Demo" clause.

Go Jeff. We'll roll down together.

I'll have to tripple check my car this time before going. Car is not running at its best right now. A buddy of mine also interest in going if we decide to go... i'll let you know bro.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db