Question on IVX-15

I wanted to PM you Maliboom but It wouldn't let me. Would the IVX be able to take 600 watts? I am looking at the B-stock topic, and 2 12's is to much, but the 15" looks nice. Also, how well does the IVX do with lows?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

yes I would deff keep the box on the smaller side if you plan on overpowering them and personally I'd tune it to 30hz.

[email protected] when your ready broski

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Hmmm, originally I was going to tune to 32Hz since the amp will have a preset of 28Hz. But if these things can handle the lows, might just tune to 30Hz, X-over at 60hz and run no SSF.

Edit: looked at the rec. enclosure size and it is easily doable to shrink it down a bit for dbl RMS. it's rated for 3.5cu, you think maybe 2.8 would work good?

Edited by RooTxBeeR

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

hows it look?

box1c.png

Edited by RooTxBeeR

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Wooooow, I didn't even realize, when I did the screenshot it did both my monitors lol I'll redo it one second.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

box1t.png Edited by RooTxBeeR

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

S

Hmmm, originally I was going to tune to 32Hz since the amp will have a preset of 28Hz. But if these things can handle the lows, might just tune to 30Hz, X-over at 60hz and run no SSF.

Edit: looked at the rec. enclosure size and it is easily doable to shrink it down a bit for dbl RMS. it's rated for 3.5cu, you think maybe 2.8 would work good?

Set your gains correct http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/137758-smd-audio-tools-map/ idk how far it is from Chicago to Arlington height´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley