XS Power

The battery is a xs power D975 it came on wednesday, i installed it on thursday because it was sitting at 12.8 volts which the instructions said it could be installed after a day of use i noticed the battery got swollen system includes br 1700 at 4ohms and 1 800watt mids/ highs amp what could be done in this case, could the battery still function, help

its not good if the battery is swollen, did you charge it? if so you might have charged it over 14.4 volts that could of caused it..i really dont no how

it could happen since you just got it, it might of got messed up during shipping, call xs power

Call the company where you got it from let them know.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I may be mistaken, but most XS power that are not the S line swell with the heat under the hood. Most people just run them with no issues. I would still call whoever you bought it from. You may also try putting it on an intellicharger to make sure the battery is regulated correctly.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.