nice! someone please tell me what the smd awards are?

Its a joke there are none

:Doh:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

yes this would be amazing! i hate having to use the search bar for 2 hours just to find a simple tutorial

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Can I jump on this band waggon? I think it would be an awesome idea to have a tutorials section. It would require alot of work from the mods though so like mentioned above it would only be high quality correctly informed tutorials. I have been looking around for alot of things about mids and highs and wireing with dual alts and what not and not having much luck actually finding what im looking for, though I have learned alot through all the reading and watching of videos bing able to easily find the answers to the questsions I have without posting somthing im sure has been posted 100x before just because i cant find it. BUT I think it should be open to registered forum members only so people have to join forums for the info and cant just brows by on the net grad what they want and leave >:) trap them all!!! lol

Can I jump on this band waggon? I think it would be an awesome idea to have a tutorials section. It would require alot of work from the mods though so like mentioned above it would only be high quality correctly informed tutorials. I have been looking around for alot of things about mids and highs and wireing with dual alts and what not and not having much luck actually finding what im looking for, though I have learned alot through all the reading and watching of videos bing able to easily find the answers to the questsions I have without posting somthing im sure has been posted 100x before just because i cant find it. BUT I think it should be open to registered forum members only so people have to join forums for the info and cant just brows by on the net grad what they want and leave > :) trap them all!!! lol

Exactly man! what i was thinking also, you should have to be a member to get to the goods (; If its to big of a hassle for the other busy mods I would be willing to put forth the effort and help! I'm glad that so many people like the idea

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Agreed!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

I'm all for this idea, I've seen other forums that have how to's and such. Meade himself has put on SOO many tutorials in his youtube videos randomly scattered in his hundreds of uploads, it would be awesome to just go to one place and find it with a few clicks. Everyone may learn a thing or two.

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png

Archived