A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

you really fixed all the bad stuff pretty quick man good shit

Thanks. I lucked out having parts from previous projects to get up and running. With out them, I'd be up a creek without a paddle. :D

Hey bud, do you make your own RCA's? They look home made and great too. What wire and ends do you use if you do?

Some of them I did make. Others, like the ones recently posted were just modified store bought ones. Here are the parts that I use to make the custom length RCAs

The RCA ends I got them through Mouser Electronics. Shipping is reasonable. The best price break is when buying 25 at a time. Shipping is reasonable too. They are available with different color bands. I opted for the white band, easier to re-color later if necessary. Here's the link to the white ones.

RCA link

The cable I picked up from 5150 Music Supply. It's a one man online show, but the dude is cool. He's some old roadie, got to love'em, old roadies, God bless their little hearts. :P He makes them there himself, just pick a length and pay. Fast shipping to boot. He offers free shipping with orders over $25, but his cables are so cheap you'll end up with over 200ft just to get the free shipping. Effing hilarious. Here's the link.

5150 cables

Good to see you're back on track again :)

Thanks, can't let these a-holes keep me down. :D

Well, lets face it, this project is never gonna be done. :D Here is a little something I have envisioned doing for a long time, and now the time has arrived.

DSC04972.jpg

Yes'um. A plexi amp cover. I know. Been there, done that. I promise you, this will be cool. :P

DSC04973.jpg

For those wondering, this is the blade I used. It worked well, no messy chips to clean up. It did get a bit hot though. O_o

DSC04974.jpg

A couple more details cut out and a couple of holes drilled.

DSC04975.jpg

After quite a bit of sanding, filing and a gallon of sweat later, this.

DSC04977.jpg

And this.

DSC04979.jpg

One in the dark.

DSC04980.jpg

And a close up to prove that there is plexi-glass on the amp. :D

DSC04982.jpg

My favorite shot. :)

DSC04985.jpg

Tanks for looking. :D

Looks awesome with the guts showing

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Man, that looks really good!

The sexy red Kicker board matches well, just looks really good! :droolcup:

Glad to see you right back up and at it too! :slayer:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Your truck is Sick bro! I love the build and your attention to detail.

Sucks bad a bout the people that jacked your gear, but what goes around comes around for people like that. I love that you have such a good attitude about it and got right back on the horse.

Love the build!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Your truck is Sick bro! I love the build and your attention to detail.

Sucks bad a bout the people that jacked your gear, but what goes around comes around for people like that. I love that you have such a good attitude about it and got right back on the horse.

Love the build!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing the kind words. :) I'm just doing my share to keep up with the badass builds around here.

Like you said, those punks will soon get what they deserve. :D I was just lucky enough to have the spare parts on hand to get up and running. Thank goodness for always buying extras. :D

bro i just got done looking through your build and all i can say is wow. to see what happened to you just make me so furious since it happened to me to. they even ripped out my speakers! they didnt break the lock tho they threw a rock through my window. all i can say is invest in a good alarm! who cares how much it costs its peace of mind! i have the new viper alarm with so many accessories i lost track! came in handy since about a week ago around 2 AM a guy tried to open my door and my key told me. got out there and snuck up on him... im pretty sure i broke his arm and jaw! i dont like hurting people but I FUCKING HATE THIEVES!

Archived